Whey Protein and Creatine: Build Muscle Fast with this Unbeatable Supplement Stack

 Subscribe in a reader

Whey protein and creatine are two of the most effective muscle building supplements available on the market today. Knowing the facts about creatine and the benefits of whey protein can help you build muscle and gain weight fast with this awesome supplement stack.

In this article, we give you the benefits of whey protein and the fact about creatine and how these bodybuilding supplements can be used together to meet your muscle building goals.

The Benefits of Whey Protein

Whey protein is derived during the process of conversion of milk into cheese. Milk contains two proteins. Approximately 80% of the protein in milk comes from casein while the remaining 20% come from whey protein. Whey protein has a higher quality rating than its casein counterpart, and is one of the most (if not the most) nutritious proteins available today.

One of the many benefits of whey protein is its superior amino acid profile. It contains a better amino acid score (AAS) and contains more essential amino acids per gram than any other protein available. This is great news for those looking to build muscle. As a result, bodybuilders and other athletes use whey protein to accelerate muscle development and aid in recovery.

Whey proteins are available in most health food stores and supermarket health sections. The varieties of whey protein typically consist of isolate/concentrate or isolate/concentrate/hydrolysate mixtures and are typically flavored so they can be mixed with water or milk and consumed as a drink or shake.

The Benefits of Whey Protein: More Resources

How Much and What Kind of Protein to Build Muscle.

Soy vs. Whey Protein, You Be the Judge!

Get the Protein Facts Here.

The Facts About Creatine

One of the many facts about creatine is that it is a natural component of skeletal muscle. Almost all of the body's creatine is stored within skeletal muscle, where it the body uses it to fuel movement and force generation. This is particularly useful for those of us looking to build muscle and gain weight fast.

Because of creatine's ability to help in the muscle building process, creatine supplementation is common for today's weight training athlete. Additionally, creatine can helps decrease recovery time after heavy weight lifting. This allows us to lift heavier more often.

The Facts about Creatine: More Resources

What is Creatine? Creatine Information

Creatine and Side Effects: The Good, the Bad, and Building Muscle Fast.

Whey Protein and Creatine: A Powerful Muscle Building Combination

Creatine and whey protein are two of the most studied supplements designed to build muscle on the market today. They have been shown time and time again to have a positive affect on building muscle, and it is no wonder that these two supplements, whey protein and creatine, continue to be the most popular among athletes year after year.

Leave Whey Protein and Creatine and Return to the Bodybuilding Supplement Guide

Leave Whey Protein and Creatine and Return Home

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Share It! Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.